February 11, 2016
Stephanie's Favourites of the Week #1
After an amazing UKTI trade mission to New York last week, I am back in the UK with my top 5 list of things I love right now.
1. Dust pan and brush from Geoffrey Fisher Design – producer of handmade bespoke designs for the home & garden. All products are traced to the field/forest or even tree of origin! I think the whole range makes for charming presents for anyone who loves sustainable design. http://www.geoffreyfisher.com
2. It was great to get back to our local product shop in Ashampstead, Vicars Game, especially for some seasonal treats! (I must confess that I missed my strong English tea while in NY and the boys and I made a beeline for the good old sausage rolls and leek pies – not sure that it was indicated to get over my jet lag but it felt just right!) http://www.vicarsgame.co.uk
3. Bringing a little bit of the US back with me, I am truly in love with Thibaut’s Tanzania wallpaper in black and white. Perfectly graphic but still with a classic feel, I will have it at home – just pondering which room will get the spots! http://www.thibautdesign.com
4. I tried Vestiaire Collective, Vogues’s pre-loved and often unused fashion items for the first time to find a rare pair of Manolo Blahniks purple court shoes! I should have done it sooner, the Conde Nast girls always know best! http://www.vestiairecollective.com
5. Finally, and most importantly… A massive hug from my three boys (two of them pictured here…)!