Josephine Home is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and dynamic Logistics Manager to join our team based in the SW6 area. We are a business with a strong client focus and need a "behind-the-scenes" organiser to ensure that all systems are under control to enable the business to run in a professional and efficient manner.
Core duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Sage: knowledge of Sage would be helpful, full training given if needed, responsibility for maintenance of costs & retail pricing, purchase orders, order tracking, goods received notes, product performance reports
• Margin Analysis: tracking of all product costs and pricing
• Stock: tracking of stock in all locations putting systems in place to monitor stock levels and place re-orders when appropriate
• Logistics: organising all deliveries ensuring that they arrive in a timely cost effective fashion; tracking and liaison with the appropriate client contact
• Full PC Literacy: Excel (good knowledge), Outlook
• Experience in a similar logistics and operations role is essential. You will need to be highly efficient with an ability to prioritise tasks and a good time manager.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to utilise their outstanding logistic operational skills within a small team, with the potential for growth for the right candidate.
Salary: On application. Please note your current salary when applying.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com